Booking With Xenia
Our simple three-step booking process is simple, safe and secure.
1. Register to Book
The first step is simple; register your interest in booking a room!
You need to fill in a few personal details such as your full name, email address and telephone number.
This will only take a couple of minutes to complete. Once sent, a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your booking preferences.
Bookings for 24/25 are now open click here to BOOK NOW!
2. Pay Your Deposit
Once a member of our team has discussed your booking preferences, you will be asked to pay a deposit of £250 in order to secure your booking.
Your deposit is required to be paid within 48 hours of receiving your booking confirmation, which will be sent by your chosen accommodation and once all documents have been provided your £250 will become your security deposit.
All useful documents including a draft contract, statutory supporting notes, our booking terms and conditions are all available online here, please ensure you have read these fully before proceeding to book.
3. Documents Required
The final step is to provide us with important documents so we can verify your booking. This includes information such as:
- Proof of Address (to be dated within the last three months for your home address)
- Proof of Student Finance from the chosen University
- Proof of ID (to be an acceptable form of ID, Passport, National Identity Card, Biometric Residence permit)
- Proof of VISA (If applicable)
- Proof of Student Status (Something that proves that you are a student and that you will remain a student for the duration of your stay with Xenia Students)
- Proof of Address for the guarantor based in the UK (to be dated within the last three months the guarantors home address)
- Proof of ID for the guarantor based in the UK (Passport)
A member of the team will be in touch to confirm which documents are required for your tenancy and once these have been assessed a link will be sent through DocuSign directly to you and any associated guarantor, this will contain your private residential tenancy agreement.