Equal Opportunities at Xenia Students
Xenia Students are a multi-cultural community and we believe that our employees and residents should be treated fairly and free from discrimination, whether based on age, disability, gender or identity, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
Xenia Students will:
- Treat you fairly, with dignity and respect;
- Treat you in a non-judgmental manner;
- Provide accessible facilities if and where necessary;
- Not tolerate discrimination, harassment or abuse;
- Investigate complaints for anyone who feels they have been unfairly discriminated against.