Yes, all our buildings are still open!
Our priority at Xenia Students is to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our residents. We therefore are providing onsite support for all residents still residing our buildings.
Although interaction may be reduced, we wanted to assure you that at present the on-site teams remain working daily:
- We have reduced our reception hours, but they do remain open every day. We would advise in the first instance calling or emailing your accommodation manager
- Please respect staff and other residents wishes in keeping a safe distance from each other should you come in to contact, the government guidance is 2 meters
- We ask that you wear a face covering in all communal areas and when moving around the building, including when entering and exiting
- We ask that you minimise the number of parcels that you have delivered to the building, this will reduce the amount of contact that you need to have with anyone unnecessarily
- Housekeeping will continue to concentrate on high traffic areas of the buildings
- Please continue to keep the accommodation team updated if you are self-isolating and if you need anything from us
- If any maintenance needs to be carried out within your room, we will carry out and assessment based on your current circumstances
- Visitors will not be permitted within the building but you are able to form support bubbles, please ensure you are following guidance when forming your bubble and see here for more information.
We do hope that you are all taking care of yourselves during this uncertain time, if there is anything that we can do please do not hesitate to get in touch.