Chester Students’ Union
Chester Students’ – We are pleased to announce that our student accommodation building in Chester, Chronicle House, has been nominated in the years’ Housing Merit of Excellence Awards.
Our residents love Chronicle House so much that they have nominated the building in the category of ‘Purpose Built Student Accommodation of the Year’.
The awards ceremony will be taking place at Chester Students’ Union on Tuesday the 4th June, and we wish the Accommodation Team the best of luck!
The HoME Awards were brand new for the 2018/19 year. Students nominated providers in four categories:
- Private Landlord of the Year,
- Lettings Agent of the Year,
- Purpose Built Student Accommodation (PBSA) of the Year and Halls of Residence of the Year.
So, do you think we have what it takes?
What the judges are looking for:
- Demonstrable evidence of a range of professional work you do. Such as market valuations, development appraisals and benchmarking, portfolio strategy, operator selection and related
- Track record of successful transactions over the last 12 months (beginning of September 2018 – 2019)
- An outline of specialist areas you have developed. These could be anything from feasibility studies to advice on functional suitability, learning environments, and space planning
- Evidence of strong client focus and positive client feedback – for instance via testimonials, case studies or media coverage
- A brief summary outlining why you feel you should win the award
We are pleased that our student accommodation building in Chester, Chronicle House, has been nominated in the years’ Housing Merit of Excellence Awards. We look forward to seeing you all at Chester Students’ Union soon!